Rotary Trommel Screen
A Rotary trommel screen, also known as a rotary screen, is a mechanical screening machine used to separate materials, mainly in the mineral and solid-waste processing industries.It consists of a perforated cylindrical drum that is normally elevated at an angle at the feed end. Physical size separation is achieved as the feed material spirals down the rotating drum, where the undersized material smaller than the screen apertures passes through the screen, while the oversized material exits at the other end of the drum.
This tumbling action to size and separate is beneficial for a variety of customers including those looking to recover metallics after incineration, to reclaim wood chips in sewage sludge composting, for accurate size separation of difficult to screen materials, in municipal solids waste and resource recovery,and to separate and wash ores, rock, and other fine materials.
Salient Features :-
1. Proficient in both wet and dry applications
2. Trommel consists of concentric end sections and beam design with bolt-on screen plates
3. Perfectly concentric, eliminating vibration or wobble
4. Cylindrical drum driven by chain and sprocket drive or hydraulic system
5. Available in a variety of diameters and lengths
Mr. C.K. Chaudhary
Manager (Sales & Marketing)